Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sashimi Buffet in Central Daikiya

This was my birthday dinner at a very famous sashimi restaurant name "Daikiya" in Central.
Something really strange about me it was I dont like sushi or sashimi that much when I was younger.but then I give myself a good try! so far I have no problem to try any kind of sushi or sashimi now haha :)
                  


 
 

                 

                    This is what u calls in chinese' zhishi niangao' Cheese cake ! One cake was enough for me and make me felt so fulled already.Very hot inside with the cheese sauce.
                   


Super fresh sashimi
                 
Scallops with corn juice.I cant believe corn juice mixed with scallops can be that delicious.


 
love the mussels!

Summary this restaurant in central.100 marks I will give 85! The only problem it was environment too noisy and the space in this restaurant not big enough.Decoration very simple and crude.

No comments:

Post a Comment