Monday, October 7, 2013

Tea time at Four Season Hotel 'The Lounge'

Alright......Four Season Hotel The Lounge in Central or Hong Kong IFC mall.
I forgot when I went to this place.It should be last few months ago. The first thing I thought of four season hotel was very good service with their staffs and I found their tea sets are quite popular for people especially on sunday.My friends and I went there for a walk-in booking at 12 o 'clock.and they were full booking already.The staff in the front door wrote down our mobile number and we were in the waiting list. 
and then around 3 o ' clock they called us and we get in again : ) !   If u are lucky enough then u may meet some Hong Kong celebrity in the lounge or blue bar inside the hotel.

The musician played his cello in the lounge.very nice view with live music :)


 All the muffins in the second dish it was too sweet for me.I can only tried for one bite!
 
 
 
This is the jasmine tea I had ordered it.and I really enjoyed the window seat view even it was raining outside that day :)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment